The Connacht Clan AGM will be held Saturday the 24th June at 1.00 p.m. in Murty Rabbitts, Galway. Attendance is open to Connacht Clan Members for the 2022/2023 season! The AGM will be followed by some light refreshments.
1. Presidents Welcome, including approval of AGM minutes.
2. Presentation of Financials for current season
3. Season Wrap up
4. Look ahead to Season 2019/2020
5. Election of Committee Members
6. Any Other Business
Proposals to the agenda can be made up to one week prior to the AGM. Any additions can be here, or an email to email@example.com or DM on twitter or facebook etc. etc.
Nominations for the Committee shall be made up to one week before the AGM, or at the AGM itself at the committees discretion.
Connacht Clan AGM 24th June 2023
- Written by Shane Sheridan
Discuss this articleLog in to comment